How do I think I did in this class this first quarter? Well overall. Compared to my previous english grades this is better than both my 8th and 9th grade grades for first quarter. This is kinda ironic since this class is supposed to be alot harder compared to them also, I think I've just been working harder than i used too. I think I learned first of all, how frickin hard this class is going to be :P It's definately so far been much harder than any class at any time I've ever had in my previous school career. I have also learned already to write much better. My word choice is better than it used to be and so is my sentence fluency. I've also learned how to analyze pictures/videos.
Although I've improved and learned many things there are still a few subjects I'm struggling in. I used to be able to get by with my analysis before, but not anymore. I need to work more on analysis and the details of examples/proof. I think I can improve my participation maybe a small amount in class since I am already participating somewhat just probably not enough.
What are my goals? As i previously stated, I wish to improve my writing skills, analysis imparticular. I also want to improve my depth of thought into things, as it can be quite simple at times. Lastly I want to improve my word choice in writing, even though it is good already. Nothing I can really think of to improve learning enviroment except for maybe participate a bit more. So far i really like the enviroment. Some of the students make the class... quite interesting. And humorous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree that the people in class are interesting and humorous! You've set some strong goals for yourself in writing that I believe you can achieve by the end of the year - practice, practice, practice!
I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. Keep up the good work! When you learn how to better analyze things, let me know how too. I also need work with that.
Post a Comment